Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in April in downtown Toronto.
Basel Reporting team that supports the Bank regulatory capital reporting to the Canadian regulator, OSFI, and the US regulators (OCC, FED) under Basel III rules. This includes Basel Capital Adequacy Requirements (BCAR) Reports, Pillar III public disclosure and New Credit Risk (NCR), Economic Capital (eCap) for NCR) for Canadian reporting and FFIEC 101– Risk-Based Capital Reporting for Institutions Subject to the Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework for US Rules.
The candidate will report to the Development Manager for the Basel Reporting team and will be responsible for working on projects and support for the Basel Reporting applications - RWA/CAR, NCR & Pillar3 and other various Basel Reporting initiatives
Education, Skills & Experience:
- SQL Server 2012 and higher with development experience (5 years);
- .NET (C#) Visual Studio 2010 and higher with development experience (3 years);
- SSIS / SSRS (3 years);
- Extensive experience with MS Tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), SQL server reporting, Visual Studio development tools;
- Experience with integrating vendor products; and,
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical staff.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.