Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Anaplan Developer. This is a five (5) month contract position to start in April in downtown Toronto.
- Build and support complex Planning and Forecasting models using the Anaplan platform;
- Understand functional and non-functional requirements from Business, and how they translate in Anaplan features;
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications;
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines;
- Perform unit and integration testing prior to launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Ensure the compliance of the Anaplan model(s) with all requirements of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- Developing and implementing Demand Forecasting, Supply Planning and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) strategies and programs;
- Implementing SC Planning / S&OP leading practices in process, technology enablers, and organization (people) competency;
- Guiding clients through key concepts such as Supply Chain Push vs. Pull model and Perfect Order Fulfillment;
- Participating and conducting Supply Chain assessments with a focus on SC planning – from a quantitative perspective (performance metrics and analytics) and qualitative perspective (maturity levels / best practice comparison);
- Developing business cases and roadmaps related to SC Planning / S&OP improvement initiatives
- Assisting clients in understanding how SC Planning/inventory optimization is tied to customer service, plant efficiency (or replenishment efficiency), and inventory investment;
- Reducing costs associated with working capital excess, obsolescence and write-offs / improving service delivery from ensuring the right product is allocated to the right place at the right time;
- Evaluating existing SC Planning and inventory management policies and practices;
- Identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency of supply planning, demand forecasting, and S&OP practices;
- Building detailed plans for complex organizations to capture opportunities to improve SC planning and inventory management; and,
- The ability and willingness to travel within Canada and internationally will also be expected in this role and you can expect approximately 50% travel
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field;
- Two (2) to three (3) year or more experience of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions as Model Builder on 3 or more Anaplan implementation projects;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in enterprise-level software implementations;
- Ability to translate current customer spreadsheet models to effective, efficient, and scalable multi-dimensional Anaplan models;
- Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling;
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.;
- Strong understanding of data/integration both inbound as well as outbound with customer source systems (ERP, CRM, APS, etc.);
- Ability to configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings;
- In-depth knowledge of the Anaplan platform with previous experience in developing end-to-end solutions;
- Experience in other enterprise systems (Oracle, SAP, etc.);
- Extensive experience with software quality assurance standards;
- Strong SQL, Dashboard Development and Data integration skills strongly preferred; and,
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.