Intermediate IT Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate IT Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Mississauga ON.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and disciplined individual to join our team. We are looking for an IT Project Manager with network architecture and security experience. The Project Manager will play a key role in planning and leading key Audit projects in partnership with other IT and corporate systems stakeholders.
- Delivery lifecycle – manage the delivery lifecycle for projects which introduce new functionality and capabilities to the organization;
- Stakeholder management – effectively partner and communicate with project stakeholders at all levels of the organization and in both business and IT functions;
- Financial management – forecasting, budget tracking, analysis, and communication;
- Risk management – identification, mitigation and communication of all project risks.;
- Status and communication management – prepare and present project status at the working team and director levels
- Change management – ensure efficient and timely management of necessary processes
- Process management – ensure the delivery of best practices and overall project health.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or work experience;
- PMP Certification is preferred;
- At least five (5) years program/project management experience and a demonstrated track record in large complex IT programs and projects, working with virtual teams across multiple geographic locations;
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of large-scale projects leveraging industry best practices and project management disciplines;
- Working knowledge of IT enterprise security key principals, including data security standards, IT architecture, cross-component solution sets, business processes, and systems integration;
- Established leadership role in IT enterprise security delivery for both solution implementations and upgrades, with a key focus on application, integration, and infrastructure projects;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills – experience preparing and delivering management presentations and reports;
- Exemplary customer service skills – a strong desire to help internal and external users.
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment and be a member of a closely-knit, high-performance team;
- The desire to learn and become familiar with new technologies; assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively; and,
- Ensure the sponsor’s business requirements have been clearly defined and documented;
- Work with business owners, Solution, System and Enterprise Architects, Technical Subject Matter Experts and vendors to evaluate solutions, based on requirements that meet the organization strategies regarding technical solutions to solve business problems
- Proactively address evolving business requirements and work program priorities;
- Work across teams to ensure production readiness of project deliverable and seamless transition to support;
- Strong documentation management skills leveraging project repository to share key documents and lessons learned for support, audit, future roadmap and delivery requirements;
- Formal project management training and PMI PMP certification is desirable but not mandatory;
- Proficiency using Project Management Tools, including MS OFFICE products; and,
- Availability to work occasional weekends and evenings to meet project deadlines and available to work occasional overnights to take part in deployment activities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.