Technical Consultant / Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Consultant / Developer, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Technical Consultant / Developer
- Guide other team test resources on the creation of test cases and execution;
- Create or modify iteration test plans and weekly status and test reports;
- Plan software tests, communicate with test manager test progress, participate in defect triaging;
- Review requirements and provide input in the creation of test scenarios;
- Update/create test related guidelines, track adherence to those and contribute to document best practices;
- Provide reports on work completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technical Consultant / Developer
- Five plus (5+) years of Experience with SAP PI/PO;
- Must have prior integration experience leveraging SAP Ariba / SAP ERP and integration and implementation;
- Experience in the use of adaptors such as IDoc, RFC, SOAP, File transfer, HTTP, REST, XML, etc.;
- Build interfaces within SAP PI/PO as per specifications;
- Assist EAI team members to identify and determine best value service improvement opportunities;
- Liaise with architecture to ensure PI functional and non-functional requirements are considered (i.e. security, compatibility and maintainability);
- Relevant SAP certification is an asset;
- Possesses in depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and loose-coupling integration architectures.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.