Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Tester, scheduled to begin immediately.
Job Location: Burnaby
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Tester
- Guide other team test resources on the creation of test cases and execution;
- Create or modify iteration test plans and weekly status and test reports;
- Plan software tests, communicate with test manager test progress, participate in defect triaging;
- Review requirements and provide input in the creation of test scenarios;
- Update/create test related guidelines, track adherence to those and contribute to document best practices;
- Provide reports on work completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Tester
- Work experience on software testing and quality assurance concepts and practices.
- Ability to create, update and review test documentation and to report on test activities;
- Work experience with test case management, requirements, reporting and defect tracking tools;
- Hands on experience with defect resolution processes and practices;
- Actively participated in defect review triaging meetings;
- Ability to design high level as well detailed test scenarios related to System Integration and UAT tests as well as desktop and web applications;
- Technical experience testing API, Backend process, data migration and integration of interfaces;
- Business / Product Analyst experienced defining/reviewing and testing product requirements;
- Familiar with Project, Test cases and defect management tools.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.