Intermediate Data Entry/Unit Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Data Entry/Unit Administrator. This is a three (3) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
We are looking for someone to develop and implement Technology Controls and Information Security related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You may also participate in projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
- Generate invoices and accruals for events based on detailed quotes from Production Managers as well as actual job reports and information;
- Collect and maintain complete and accurate back-up for invoices and accruals in the event files;
- Ensure the event database is kept up to date and reviewed regularly for accuracy and completeness;
- Work across all Dome departments to ensure relevant information is acquired and any questions are answered. Verify that all events have been accounted for;
- Recognize and highlight problems that may occur on project accounting and suggest alternatives to the Production Manager;
- Review and verify vendor invoices for relevance towards the event and ensure adherence to Dome practice and policy;
- Send invoices to appropriate staff members for review and receive sign-off to move forward with payment;
- Accurately cross-reference and code invoices with the applicable event including the breakout of GST, QST, and HST and input invoices into the database;
- Reconcile vendor invoices to estimates, highlight discrepancies and adjust accordingly. Resolve inquiries about event invoices and costing from Production Managers, vendors, clients, and other Dome staff in a timely manner; and,
- Generate invoices for ad-hoc activities as required. Prepare financial reports as required and assist with revenue and cost journal entries at month end.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- College or University degree an asset;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in general accounting;
- Strong basic accounting skills;
- Organized with an attention to detail;
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel;
- Proactive with the ability to identify and solve problems;
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable; and,
- Ability to participate in high functioning teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.