Eagle is currently seeking a Security Specialist. This is a seven (7) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
We are looking for someone to develop and implement Technology Controls and Information Security related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You may also participate in projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
- Guide partners on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards, and incidents;
- Conduct risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments, and any other relevant areas;
- Lead or contribute to the completion of risk and control design assessments for an assigned business application, business portfolio, and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and remediation strategy;
- Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework;
- Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology and security threats againstDevelop on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines;
- Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement;
- Adhere to, advise, oversee, monitor and enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls/information security activities; and,
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field with seven-plus (7+) years of experience;
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation - CISSP or CISM;
- Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices;
- Experience with Big Data and Analytics technologies including security best practices;
- Experience with software development, continuous integration / continuous deployment, and open source technologies;
- Experience securing UNIX systems;
- Experience securing cloud technologies;
- Experience securing container infrastructure;
- Experience with end-point security and data loss prevention technologies;
- Experience with data analytics and business intelligence solutions;
- Advanced knowledge of technology controls, security and risk issues;
- Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives;
- Ability to serve as a lead expert resource in technology controls and information security for project teams, the business, organization, and outside vendors;
- Security Risk Analyst and Control with seven years of experience;
- Four plus (4+) years security best practices within UNIX systems;
- Experience with data loss prevention technologies;
- Experience with various security frameworks/regulations – NIST, PCI, ISO - 7+ years;
- Previous hands-on security experience would be an asset; and,
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.