Intermediate Analyst, Technical Client Support
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Analyst, Technical Client Support. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deploying Windows 10 laptops and desktops for end users;
- Executing upgrades in accordance with pre-determined timeline and processes;
- Executing PC refresh strategy;
- Organizing desktop and notebook hardware refresh activity for end users and executing these refreshes in accordance with pre-determined schedule;
- Coordinating and scheduling the refresh work activity to meet end user availability, and following established procedures for hardware device refresh;
- Configuring standard desktops and notebooks and effectively maintaining inventory records;
- Troubleshooting and providing post upgrade support to clients, ensuring they are up and running quickly following upgrades;
- Providing inventory control and lifecycle asset management for end user computing devices;
- Effectively managing the assets in inventory control system;
- Executing PC refresh strategy;
- Participating in key software and hardware deployment projects; and,
- Working as part of broader technology initiatives and implementations sponsored by other areas of Enterprise Services, playing a service deployment role for those major implementations which includes PC operating system upgrades, security software upgrades, major enterprise application rollout, major hardware upgrades and rollouts.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One to two (1-2) years of field support experience either as end user support, software support, computer hardware configuration or repair, help desk or service desk support;
- Technical education and training resulting in a certification either product-specific, vendor-specific, or technical courses, in any area of support for personal computers including computer operating systems, computer hardware repair or PC configuration;
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills with PC operating systems, specifically Windows 7 and Windows 10, their setup and configuration, computer hardware repair, and device connectivity including TCP/IP and network adapter configuration;
- Solid understanding of network including WAN, LAN and VPN and telephony systems;
- Working knowledge of enterprise software tools such as MS Office365 and Lotus Notes;
- Proven customer experience, practiced communication skills, both orally, and written;
- Demonstrated experience managing competing demands and working in fast-paced environment;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and achieve goals in an efficient and productive manner;
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Services and Systems Centre Configuration Manager, SCCM (an asset); and,
- Experience interacting and working with third-level technicians and engineers (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.