Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Documentation of various business process in a team environment utilizing LEAN principles;
- Work with various business groups to provide support, facilitation, and documentation of current business process;
- Maintain an eye to process improvement through all review activities;
- Leading process review and process change in the business groups where the leaders of the groups need assistance matching process to LEAN principals;
- Assist leaders in taking vision to delivery;
- Provide leadership in change management to achieve results of process improvements;
- Assist with the facilitation of change management as required;
- Provide status reporting to leaders on completion of process improvement implementations;
- Engage and assist on IT Strategy initiatives according to the approved timelines;
- Continuous improvement of the customer (internal and external) experience;
- Post implementation review of process changes to ensure adoption and follow through;
- Assist in the identification and support of technology to process requirements.
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Analyst
- One to five (1 – 5) years project management of large-scale projects;
- One to five (1 – 5) years experience in needs analysis;
- One to five (1 – 5) years experience business process review;
- One to five (1 – 5) years experience in change leadership;
- Must have Word, Excel & computer skills;
- Knowledge of office administration;
- Post Secondary Education;
- Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Power BI, MS Teams;
- SQL query language/Report writing;
- Exceptional process documentation skills;
- Exceptional documentation skills;
- Exceptional articulate skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Effective Organizational skills;
- Facilitation skills;
- Computer skills;
- SQL report writing.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.