Intermediate Web Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Web Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Team player – Collaborate with various teams including Design, Editorial, and Quality Assurance to successfully publish code to web assets. Participate in agile team’s daily stand-ups and communicate daily change updates to impacted teams. Assist, advise and coach junior team members of the development team.
- Development subject expert matter – Represent the development team at various agile stand-ups and huddles. Communicate development team requirements and standards. Investigate production variances by performing root cause analysis and identifying short term and long term technical and process solutions. Apply content management best practices and principles including, content reusability, flexibility, extensibility, naming convention standards, and quality assurance. Contribute to and document coding standards, and content management best practices including accessibility standards;
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Four plus (4+) years of work experience in project-based web development;
- Strong expertise and experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) frameworks such as Foundation;
- Excellent knowledge of W3C and WCAG 2.0 AA Accessibility standards, internet design principles, cross-browser and mobile device testing;
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Ember.js and/or Backbone.js;
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Target, Dynamic Tag Management (DTM), GIT and JIRA;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.