Business Analyst - Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst - Specialist. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in April in downtown Toronto.
This resource will be taking on 2 smaller existing projects. One is for a Website Upgrade, the other is for a web-security password reset. A third assignment is coming up to put together a plan to move/upgrade a current line of business’s SharePoint site to a newer presentation format which will entail a redesign of the presentation layer and the oversight of existing documents and managing what needs to be done to ensure they are ready for the new presentation environment. The Contract BA will not be responsible for the new SharePoint template creation but will provide support and ideas on the overall process improvement. These are just the scopes of the projects they will be working on, not what the BA is expected to do themselves.
- Supporting the Business Analyst team within the Wealth Management PMO; and,
- Ensure all assigned implementations and enhancements to existing systems are effective, easy to learn, use, and install in a manner that best accommodates the Wealth lines of business.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Six plus (6+) years of project-based Business Analysis experience;
- Experience working in the Wealth Management line of business;
- Investment Product Knowledge (Mutual Funds, Equities, and Fixed Income);
- SharePoint experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Driven, self-starter;
- High level of organization and attention to detail;
- Proactively looks for new tasks that need to be completed rather than waiting for work to be assigned.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.