Business Analyst - Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst – Consultant. This is an eight (8) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Participation in Scrum ceremonies.
- Candidate will be required to support the product owner on user stories;
- Write test cases;
- Take ownership of end to end test – Coordinate UAT testing;
- Run End to End Software Development Lifecycle;
- Engage with business users (possibly Toronto and London (UK) based users); and,
- Additionally- the candidate will be Working with Developers – not expected to write CODE but able to Appreciate and look through CODE.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Five (5) years of relevant experience at the minimum;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of SQL - CWR will be expected to Run SQL queries and interrogate queries;
- Tech Savvy: Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions;
- Previous capital markets experience;
- Regulatory-related experience would be an asset;
- Team player – frequent interaction and the coordination of daily processes with a small team;
- Strong communication skills dealing both verbal and written;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to others with the internal and external client at their systems knowledge level;
- Familiar with change management;
- Ability to work independently; and,
- Proactive and Resourceful.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.