Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding, testing and developing simple applications in their environments;
- Ensuring that solutions meet the overall logical and technical enterprise architecture;
- Documenting adequately the code by applying the norms and standards;
- Writing and updating the deliverables according to the methodology, documentation, sequence and classes diagrams;
- Ensuring compliance to norms and standards, best development practices and code reviews, while helping to improve them;
- Performing researches in the context of impact analysis;
- Participating in development efforts estimates and providing supporting statements;
- Analyzing the code and problem issues related to the logic of existing systems, informing the Solution Designer and proposing solutions;
- Advising and assisting the Project Manager and Coordinator for planning the development work; and,
- Participating, advising, documenting and supporting application deployments in different environments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in French and English and excellent ability to communicate in spoken and written with external stakeholders, colleagues, team members and with management;
- Five (5) years’ experience as a developer;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Windows Server 2012 / IIS 8.5;
- Five (5) years’ experience in development of ASP .NET and C#.net;
- Five (5) years’ experience with SQL Server 2012;
- Five (5) years’ experience with Visual Studio 2017 and .NET Framework 4.6.2;
- Five (5) years’ experience with SharePoint 2010;
- Five (5) years’ experience with XML and related technologies such as XML schemas, XML namespaces, xpath and xslt;
- Knowledge of recent platforms and tools such as IIS 8.5;
- Knowledge of concepts and continuous integration using Jenkins and Sonar;
- Experience troubleshooting SharePoint sites, workflows, utilizing tools such as SharePoint Designer and InfoPath;
- Experience with Cloud Development including STORM, GIT, NEXUS and Blue Prints;
- Agile experience;
- Strong analytical ability;
- Keen sense of innovation and creativity;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task; Strong organizational skills, motivation and ability to work independently;
- Capability of self-training;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work in dynamic and collaborative environment;
- Ability to adapt quickly to change;
- Ability to take charge of the maintenance projects from the beginning to the end;
- Positive and professional attitude; and,
- Strong ability to work in a team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.