Equity Desk Support Associate
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Analysts. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Relationship Building;
- Follow Client Services Procedures and Processes to ensure accurate, smooth and seamless on-boarding for Capital Markets clients and front-office;
- Act as the single point of contact for the client by addressing their issues and concerns and providing resolutions to their on-boarding queries;
- 95% of the job involves conducting research and inquiry to obtain document requirements for the initiation of on-boarding Capital Markets clients;
- Reach out to the client requesting documentation for on-boarding purposes;
- Ensure the client is followed up with to obtain all documentation and disseminate relevant information to the respective internal teams;
- Request all client reference data and ensure the correct reference data is set-up for the client in systems and application(s);
- Serve as the single point of contact for front office sales and internal departments (e.g. Credit, Legal, etc.) for queries surrounding the onboarding of clients;
- Responsible for reporting and facilitating status meetings with internal stakeholders to identify and resolve any issues;
- Escalate issues surrounding the onboarding process for the clients covered; and,
- Liaise with global project teams and regional stakeholders ensuring requirements and improvements are implemented, as needed.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience with Risk Analysis- Must be able to quickly assess factors that affect the AML risk profile of a customer in order to make timely decisions and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Prior experience in investigations;
- This is not a black and white operational role and therefore candidate must demonstrate Proven Ability to assess risk;
- Capital markets product knowledge – Equity, Derivatives, etc.;
- Working/Basic knowledge of AML/KYC standards;
- Familiar with regulatory and governance in a financial institution and someone who truly enjoys this field;
- Comfortable Working within a challenging, fast-paced environment where priorities often shift and time pressures demand a rapid response to requests from the trading floor for trading authorization;
- Focused attention to detail when conducting AML Due Diligence; and,
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment where sharing of skills and knowledge is critical.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.