Intermediate Technical Help Desk
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Help Desk. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Reviewing ServiceNow requests for access, provisioning access based on the request details, following-up with the appropriate parties to fulfill the requests;
- Ability to understand customer needs and expectations, provide excellent service in a direct and indirect manner, and fulfill customer expectations;
- Knowledge of and ability to provide effective and efficient real-time support for a variety of desk-top technology users;
- Providing application access through the creation/ modification/removal of IDs;
- Quick turnaround for escalated/expedited client requests;
- Troubleshooting/investigating/ resolving access issues for our clients;
- Process a high volume of requests and tickets; and,
- Analyzing, maintaining and recommending updates to processes.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Prior experience with first and second level support;
- Must have experience as a Service Desk Specialist;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of level 1 or 2 helpdesk/admin experience;
- Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy;
- Ability to understand customer needs and expectations to provide excellent service-be a leader in client relationships;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and process high volumes of tickets accurately;
- Excellent communication skills are written and verbal; strong email etiquette;
- Accuracy; attention to detail; quick learner; team player; great initiative;
- Flexibility, adaptability are key characteristics in an ever-changing environment; and,
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft office.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.