Oracle HCM Functional Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle HCM Functional Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting with key stakeholders to analyze existing functional and system process to highlight areas of optimization;
- Translating business requirements for functional areas and common I&IT requirements, into systems design and specifications;
- Analyzing and recommending alternatives and options for solutions;
- Developing technical specifications for systems development, design and implementation; and,
- Completing required system configurations within Oracle Suite of products.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight (8) years’ experience;
- University degree;
- Recognition as an expert by peers within the industry;
- Membership in key industry associations related to the applicable Service Area;
- Experience implementing Oracle HCM on the cloud and is an expert with core HR, benefits, compensation, and absence modules; and,
- Cloud payroll experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.