Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Analyst. This is a five (5) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Deliver effective end-user support services to the client's referral program, supporting over 5000 employees at all levels;
- Address mailbox inquiries and provides expert advice to the sales teams and partners to ensure Service Level Agreements are met;
- Support the on-going improvement of support efficiency;
- Review form submission from the sales team, to ensure accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures;
- Process form submission by proper tracking of data onto spreadsheets and databases
- Investigate process/operational issues and errors and take corrective action
- Escalate highly complex issues to management; and,
- Participate in developing knowledge resources, standard responses, coaching materials, and discussions.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate University degree - preferably in Economics, Finance, Commerce, Accounting, or related field;
- Having or working towards a CSA or enrolled would be an asset;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience with end-user support experience;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience with MS Access;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience with SQL;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience with Excel using formulae and pivot tables;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience with MS Word;
- Knowledge in banking products and operation;
- Understanding of Cogno would be an asset;
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet established service levels both in processing requests and responding to inquiries;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills - service oriented;
- Strong attention to detail, dedicated to accuracy;
- Ability to adapt and accept change;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; able to think analytically;
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal, able to articulate issues clearly; and,
- Well-developed time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.