Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Web Developers. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in April in downtown Toronto.
We are seeking an experienced Web Producer to support the project and strategic initiatives within the Digital Channel. The successful candidate will have extensive experience with front-end web development and designs related to public-facing websites.
- Development of web components and content that function across multiple browsers and form factors;
- Apply defined development standards and content management best practices including but not limited to code and content reusability, extensibility, maintainability and coding conventions;
- Execute unit and integration testing on all deliverables;
- Analyze and implement functional business requirements and technical design specifications;
- Proactively provide technical recommendations and solutions that are aligned to business and technical strategies; and,
- Collaborate and interact directly with design, business, and technology partners.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience with website development, focusing on front-end technologies, in the public online space;
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience working within a large-scale Enterprise environment;
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience of multi-platform delivery strategies required (desktop, mobile, tablet);
- Proficiency with cross-browser issues, Digital Accessibility, and SEO experience;
- Experience with templating engines or web content management;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written);
- Server side technology experience with the Java/IBM stack and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat Pro would be an asset;
- Hands-on experience with various SDLC including waterfall, agile and extreme methodologies;
- Experience with Git/Stash, Grunt, Bower, NPM, Jenkins would be an asset; and,
- Previous banking/financial industry experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.