Security Analyst, Information Systems
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client who is seeking a Security Analyst, Information Systems to join their team for this permanent role. Our client is a leader in the entertainment industry and offers all the benefits you’d expect from a company with over 50 years of history. Yet, beyond this, they know everyone works differently and is motivated by different things. That’s why they offer competitive pay and a wide assortment of benefits – to help you make the most of your life at work and away from it.
Location: Mississauga, ON
We are seeking a hands-on Information Security Analyst to work in our growing IT Security team. You will monitor our networks for security issues using best-of-breed security tools, identifying and investigating potential security events, and resolving security issues identified as part of your investigation. Another key responsibility of our role is to manage and maintain our Spunk infrastructure. To do well in this role you should have a strong background in networking, operating system management, and experience in a security role. Formal training in Information Security or Computer Science is an asset. Having worked with Splunk in an administrative and maintenance capacity is required.
As a Security Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Monitor networks for security events and issues; Investigate cybersecurity incidents;
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure;
- Manage Splunk infrastructure, create reports, queries and visualizations;
- Document security incidents and assess any potential impact;
- Assist in developing company-wide standards, policies and best practices for IT security;
- Document procedures for and mitigation techniques to cross-train IT Helpdesk; and,
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong logical and analytical troubleshooting skills;
- Understanding of large corporate IT Infrastructure;
- Windows, Linux OS;
- Routing (Cisco, Juniper);
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Juniper, Cisco Meraki);
- Mobile Device Management (Airwatch, MaaS360);
- Endpoint Protection (Norton, Sophos);
- Vulnerability scanning and penetration methodologies;
- Encryption, Certificate Management;
- Experience with security tools and technologies:
- Splunk infrastructure, queries, and visualizations;
- Intrusion Detection (LogRhythm, snort);
- Palo Alto and Global Protect;
- Five plus (5+) years of dedicated Information Security experience;
- At least five (5) years of IT experience;
- Experience working with Splunk, managing infrastructure, generating reports, creating queries and developing visualizations and dashboards;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal presentation skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience;
- Creative problem-solver;
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team; and,
- Ability to complete tasks effectively with minimal supervision.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, give us a call and quote JOB ID# 59894 and speak to a recruiter now, or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.