Project Manager - AML
Will be looking at deficiencies, inter-dependencies etc. Working with regulator findings, triage, and clean them up. Will build reporting but will not present to the Executive Steering Committee.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- An undergraduate degree in business and/or technology is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of AML regulations, practices and economic sanctions;
- Understanding of AML systems and applications from a banking perspective;
- An analytical/systematic thinker with an excellent understanding of requirements through demonstrated experience;
- Experience in data extraction (SQL, DB, data preparation) is an asset;
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize and deliver against key priorities
- Ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity in a sophisticated matrix management organization while under time constraints
- Strong knowledge of PC applications. Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Able to work with multidisciplinary teams in a positive and productive manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision resulting in strong time management skills; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.