Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager. This is an eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivery;
- Working with Program Director to create project direction and momentum, maintaining records for project plans, document management, change and problem tracking, and contract administration;
- Controlling records and tracking of project-related items, including issues, dependencies and finance;
- Maintaining and reporting project status of actions, issues and risks;
- Managing project time administration such as vendor PO setup and billing rates administration;
- Managing vendor time capture administration;
- Managing and executing purchase order administration such as goods receipts;
- Managing and executing purchase requisition process;
- Maintaining consultant and contractor files and supporting corporate function validation of invoices including actual vs. contracted;
- Maintaining and tracking project expenses such as travel and supplies;
- Performing project administration including issues log, change requests and decision log;
- Producing project communication with Steering Committee presentations, including project status reporting, coordinating team status meetings and draft status reports;
- Conducting work authorization and delivery management including processing purchase orders and resourcing requests;
- Reconciling vendor invoice time entry for Changepoint or for spend map, if discrepancies exists;
- Tracking financial information for projects, including statements of work, purchase order issuance, goods receipts and vendor payments;
- Processing change requests and minor enhancement requests through Changepoint, working with finance to ensure standards are adhered to;
- Managing and coordinating project resource on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
- Leveraging existing processes and standards in performing administrative duties such as use of standard templates;
- Creating, formatting and editing various documents, presentations, letters, proposals and manuals;
- Administering Changepoint, project set-up, billing rates, materials and products matching; and,
- Acting as the focal point for the project team for the co-ordination of facilities, technical support and other engagement site requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5-10) years’ experience in a Project, application development and Consulting environment;
- Infrastructure related experience;
- Waterfall and Agile experience;
- Experience using JIRA; and,
- PMP certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.