Info Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Info Security Analyst. This is a three (3) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with Information Technology Solutions (ITS) colleagues and stakeholders in the management of IT Risk Management Control Gap results, in accordance with applicable Risk Frameworks and ITS’s business strategy. The job requires an experienced technical/operational risk management background with excellent coordination and prioritization skills, relationship and influence management skills.
- Review and analysis of control gaps;
- Assist in liaising between the tester, operational risk management, and the control owners as needed;
- Where needed assist leads in engaging relevant stakeholders across ITS and other segments/functions (e.g. Operational Risk Management, Technology Risk Management & Information Systems) for impact assessments as required and develop consensus for a course of;
- Provide timely status updates and escalation to Senior Manager as appropriate; and,
- Identify any potential or actual conflicts and/or gaps between identified requirements and Bank objectives/organizational strategies and raise accordingly.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree
- Two (2) to four plus (4+) years of analytical & reporting experience.
- Advanced MS Office (i.e., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience working with technical SME's; and,
- Assets would be any of the following CISM, CISSP, CISA, or CRISC;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.