Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP Developer for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. On call support will be required in this position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of SAP Applications according to project requirements and user expectations;
- Developing code in ABAP, ABAP OO, SQL;
- Creation of technical documentation, code review, test process on standard and developed object in the area of concentration;
- Requirements gathering and validation, update of development standards;
- Supporting ABAP code base in SAP ECC, NWGW, GRC, Solution Manager, PO, SRM, and CRM; and,
- Supporting SAP code development for Suite on HANA systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or comparable job experience in Computer Science/Information Systems preferred;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of SAP sustainment/projects;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience with ABAP Workbench, ABAP OO, BRF+, PI, ESA, CRM Web UI;
- Understanding of ESA, RFC, SAP NetWeaver, and NWBC;
- The ability to travel internationally (US and Canada);
- Proven strong communication skills, both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff and with management; and,
- Appreciation and understanding of how to deal with different cultural values and sensitivities and how to work in a virtual work environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.