Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding client organization's short and long-term operational needs;
- Working with the customer on an on-going basis to understand their business in operational terms, identifying on-going product and infrastructure support and operational needs, and recommending new or modified business processes;
- Presenting to, and work alongside, various levels of the client's organization;
- Working with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define performance objectives, creating operational roadmaps and establishing intake methodologies;
- Participating in establishing methodology for transitioning infrastructure projects to operations teams and ensuring a clear and complete understanding of operational requirements;
- Proactively identifying risks and recommending mitigation strategies for the solution introduction as a whole;
- Creating and analyzing service introduction roadmap with process mapping, roles and responsibilities, and conducting gap identification;
- Process designing, re-engineering and process mapping; and,
- Gathering operational requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience as Business Analyst;
- Experience with business process modelling; and,
- Experience in defining operational models and experience in infrastructure (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.