Change Management Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Project Manager. This is a nine (9) month contract position to start immediately in Brampton ON.
- Using organizational change management methodology, create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative;
- Support communication efforts through design, development, delivery, and management of communications at the organizational level;
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders;
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs;
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics;
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance;
- Consult and coach project teams, support and engage senior leaders, coach managers;
- Create actionable deliverables for the following change management levers: communications plan, coaching plan, training and deployment plan, resistance management plan;
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities;
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan;
- Manage training and deployment plan; and,
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent Master’s degree in Organizational Development, Adult Education or related field is preferred;
- Change Management training and/or Certification;
- Professional Services or Consulting background;
- Minimum of five (5) years of change management experience;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the delivery of large scale and complex enterprise initiatives across stakeholder groups and at the Executive / Sr. Executive levels;
- Demonstrated ability to manage large initiatives guiding junior resources, 3rd party suppliers and other team members as required;
- Proficient in MS Office tool suite;
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with audiences of all levels with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences; and,
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations; resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere;
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills;
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others;
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle;
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts within the telecommunication industry; and,
- Ability to build client knowledge and credibility quickly and develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.