Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as direct liaison to functional process owners in order to translate and prioritize requirements for assigned area project and maintenance work;
- Translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications;
- Assisting the business in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes;
- Maintaining functional peer relationships and detailed working knowledge of the assigned areas systems, organization, and business processes;
- Participating in requirements prioritization;
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and success criteria;
- Performing project management tasks as needed - determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, documentation, issues, change requests, status, etc.;
- Partnering with development team to provide reporting and status on project deliverables; and,
- Coordinating and participating in Testing activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related technical discipline;
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of systems analysis, programming or other IT related experience;
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills;
- The ability to translate technical information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy personnel;
- Adept at interacting in both business and IT focused discussions;
- The ability to influence and negotiate with clients and suppliers;
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products; and,
- ServiceNow and application rationalization experience an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.