Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in April in Etobicoke ON.
his group requires a solid Business Analyst able to write business requirements using clear and concise business language and also be able to write system requirements (functional requirements, use cases, data elements catalogue, system interface documents etc.). This resource must be able to able to effectively communicate with the Tech team as they will be discussing data elements, variables, codes etc. Having experience writing system use cases (step by step text descriptions of the flows of an application) is an asset. There are no QA functions (test cases etc.) aligned to this role and as such, this experience is not considered an asset. There is no process mapping as a part of this role.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant BA and FI experience – experience is far more important than the degree;
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes;
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member;
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs;
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage;
- Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions;
- Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details;
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions;
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level; and,
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.