Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Member of the Job library Design team - focused on designing a job library for designated business/ function (group) within the bank – will complete multiple Job Library implementations;
- Analyzing the current state of the job data and documentation and recommending a high level of job design;
- Designing jobs/job descriptions for designated Job Library based on an enterprise job framework, and using established templates, common language and any current state documentation available;
- Expected to partner regularly with HRBP's, other team members and in some cases the business to refine and validate the Job Library, ensure that employees are aligned to the correct jobs and manage the change;
- Preparing and submitting documentation to implement the job library changes into the client’s systems; and,
- Resolving issues arising from the implementation.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree or diploma in HR;
- HR background with five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant HR experience;
- Some organizational design/development knowledge;
- MS Excel and MS Access skills (prefer working or better);
- Job analysis, job design, or job description writing experience;
- Analysis and analytic skills;
- Client relationship management skills;
- change management experience/skills;
- HM is looking for the candidates to have worked in a big organization, have insight into the breadth of jobs in a financial institution;
- Ability to share design work, change/communication work, etc. and job development; and,
- Expected to analyze data using MS Excel or MS Access;
- Familiarity with HR data - specifically job data;
- Manage a project that included managing and implementing a change;
- Familiarity with project work and deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication; and,
- Ability to prioritization items and meet deadlines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.