Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Contracts, Specialists. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, CSG, the Contract Specialist must be able to provide advice and guidance on both routine and complex matters. The ideal candidate for this role should have a strong understanding of contract drafting; negotiation; contract law and demonstrate sound judgment to assist in the recommendation of approaches to resolving strategic or tactical issues.
- Review key business requirements and draft agreements using client templates, as applicable;
- Review and revise supplier documentation to conform with client required standard terms and conditions;
- Coordinate with supplier and internal stakeholders to draft required revisions to the satisfaction of all parties;
- Prepare final documentation package to facilitate contract approvals and contract signature and/or countersignature whilst ensuring that requisite due diligence related to vendor verification and spend approvals/limits are obtained) in compliance;
- Prepare final vendor document package to ensure record management requirements are met as required;
- Update contract management tool weekly to ensure deals assigned are reflected on the capacity tracking report used to track deals assigned to each CSG Team member;
- Create, maintain and update correspondence logs for each contract. Logs include but not limited to; formal communications, emails etc.; and,
- Maintain integrity, accuracy, accessibility, and reliability of contract documents, data, and information and associated reporting.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Paralegal or Law Clerk certification;
- 4-6 years of related experience required;
- Ability to edit and revise legal contracts;
- Proficient with contract language and contract law;
- Strong oral and written communication and influencing skills with appropriate business acumen;
- Proven successful negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of the practices, procedures, and principles of a formal sourcing process, as well as the ability to apply them to various categories/circumstances;
- Structured problem solving and decision making;
- Strong knowledge and ability to articulate and negotiate common contractual terms and conditions.
- Previous experience working as a Contracts Specialist; and,
- Software license agreement background; and,
- Previous FI experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.