Intermediate Process Analysts
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Process Analysts. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a change agent providing analytical and technical support in the integration and application of continuous improvement methodologies;
- Serving as a subject matter expert in the identification of opportunities to improve business operations across multiple program areas;
- Guiding internal teams in the application of continuous improvement methodologies to drive operational improvements, including the identification and documentation of business rules, future state business processes, and utilization of performance metrics used to monitor effectiveness and efficiency improvements;
- Providing advice on effective management and execution of business transformation and continuous improvement programs and initiatives;
- Participating in practices for business process design as well as overseeing the design, implementation and monitoring of a system of performance objectives and metrics that track how the organization executes business process reengineering processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience conducting improvement workshops and demonstrating results such as reduction of cycle time, quality improvement, reduction of work in process and improved team building and decision making;
- Expertise in the application of continuous improvement tools and techniques such as Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Business Process Reengineering and Theory of Constraints (TOC);
- Experience conducting interviews to gain insight into an organization and to uncover and document processes;
- Experience in developing and implementing performance measurement frameworks;
- Experience in performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, business rules, procedures and decision flows and develop associated data dictionaries;
- Experience in conducting value stream analyses and documenting knowledge inputs and outputs as well as processes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate the benefits of change, build skills within a team environment and get stakeholder buy-in for change initiatives;
- Prior public sector experience (an asset); and,
- Prior experience in the insurance industry, specifically claims management (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.