Senior Change Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Change Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- lead people and deployment readiness workstream including integrating the efforts of change management training, customer experience, marketing and front-line delivery;
- Applying structured change management approach and methodology for the changes impacting employees and customers;
- Developing a change management strategy based on assessment of the change;
- Developing actionable and targeted change management plans including stakeholder assessments, communication plan, leadership alignment plan, readiness and sustainment plan, and change metrics;
- Executing tactical details of each plan;
- Supporting the communication, training and engagement efforts of employee-facing managers and business leaders;
- Being an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change sponsors;
- Identifying potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance and developing specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns;
- Creating and managing measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes;
- Creating and enabling reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success;
- Working with project managers and teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan;
- Managing multiple and diverse stakeholders with varying needs;
- Establishing and managing communications processes, protocols and plans; and,
- Creating communications pieces for diverse audiences in multiple ways.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Five to seven (5- 7) years of dedicated change management experience;
- Demonstrate experience in not only strategic vision, but also following through on that vision to completion using both strategic and tactical efforts;
- Demonstrate experience leading teams and workstreams;
- Familiarity with the change management methods, approaches and tools;
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- Ability to be a team player and ability to work with and through others;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Ability to resolve complex issues and conflicting interests with diplomacy and recognizing when issues need escalating;
- Operating under intense pressure;
- Familiarity with financial services and credit cards in particular;
- Certification in change management methodology (an asset); and,
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.