Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering and managing requirements and undertaking detailed business and systems process analysis to fully understand the client’s requirements;
- Identifying, evaluating and impacting options and proposing logical and innovative solutions;
- Documenting solutions in the form of impact analysis, technical functional specifications or other documentation required;
- Carrying out estimation of effort for analysis activities and coordinating the estimation of effort through the project;
- Liaising closely with the client to ensure proposed solutions are fully understood and signed off where appropriate;
- Participating in project planning, team meetings, reviews, release planning, demonstrations and other meetings as required;
- Leading customer meetings and workshops and producing checkpoint reports as necessary; and,
- Undertaking any other related duties as may be reasonably required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience understanding and documenting complex business processes and customer requirements;
- Proven track record of business and systems analysis within a software development environment;
- Experience in the insurance industry;
- Experience with SQL;
- Strong analytical skills and a systematic approach to requirement gathering;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and on multiple priorities;
- Brilliant stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence both within IT and the wider business;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be a self-starter who is eager to learn;
- Close attention to detail; and,
- Understanding of standard office IT applications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.