Integrated DevOps Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Integrated DevOps Engineer. This is a eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Empowering the team to deliver web APIs, microservices and proprietary IaaS servers effectively to the cloud via continuous integration and continuous delivery processes;
- Provisioning essential backing services;
- Defining and maintaining build and test pipelines; and,
- Building template definitions for the APIs, services and servers that will allow them to be scheduled across various container orchestration clusters and environments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in delivering applications via CI / CD process;
- Experience with build systems technologies, Jenkins and Jenkins Blue Ocean;
- Experience delivering and operating containerized applications in the cloud;
- Experience working with Azure Kubernetes Service as a container orchestrator;
- Experience delivering applications via manage cloud services such as AWS, Azure and GCP;
- Experience delivering applications via Azure Cloud;
- Experience building infrastructure as code using Ansible and ARM templates;
- Experience working with scripting languages such as Bash and PowerShell;
- Familiarity with Linux;
- Experience with working as part of an Agile Scrum Team;
- Experience with application performance monitoring;
- Experience with container health monitoring and alerting;
- Experience enabling agile scrum team to delivering applications fast, and ensuring high SLAs for delivered applications;
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience defining CI/CD pipelines and automated builds via TeamCity and Bamboo (an asset); and,
- Ability to draw on organization’s resources with Azure Gold partnership (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.