Solution Integration Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Integration Architect. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing solution architecture that accurately translates business requirements to technology and ensures the design will meet business requirements throughout the lifecycle of a change;
- Creating, evaluating and recommending solutions that incorporate business, technology, roadmap, cost, scalability and performance requirements;
- Collaborating with Architecture COE on the solution design to ensure it complies with enterprise architectural standards and future roadmaps;
- Conducting analysis on existing infrastructure technology and Azure cloud solution to determine how best to support the business requirements;
- Liaising with project managers and delivery teams to implement a solution that will meet business requirements within time and cost constraints and help program and project managers in the implementation of design, planning and governance of project and initiative;
- Leading and providing detailed solutions to automation engineers to ensure the project is completed within the required time frame;
- Providing guidance and coaching to architects from stakeholder projects on changes throughout the design process;
- Assessing and articulating any impacts of the solution on existing business and technical landscape;
- Developing architectural blueprints and practices that can be referenced and adhered to by the BSD SIA and the BSD architects;
- Participating in SWAT teams and issuing resolution;
- Working in partnership with Strategy, COE’s and the business to help in defining future services, enhancement and direction;
- Supporting management, business, development teams, and the BSD teams with innovations and solid design principles;
- Working across the CPGC to understand and leverage infrastructure needs where appropriate;
- Working closely with the automation engineering team to ensure automated build activities are successfully and consistently implemented;
- Designing and implementing complex systems solutions across the stack;
- Translating business requirements into an overall technical solution that is robust, scalable and extensible;
- Proactively anticipating technical risks and design/implement error handling and other mitigation techniques to ensure system stability and security;
- Recognizing opportunities for reuse, componentization, dependencies and interactions between components and projects and taking ownership of resolving issues and conflicts;
- Identifying and evaluating risks and participating in mitigation and control activities;
- Authoring architectural solution documents;
- Supporting the determination of estimates, level of effort and cost, staffing, implementation and work breakdown structure; and,
- Providing technical thought, leadership and mentoring.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience working with Azure, specifically enterprise set-up;
- Experience working with Azure hierarchy models and enrollment to resource groups;
- Experience with cloud networking, design and implementation; and,
- Experience working with both IaaS as well as provided managed services.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.