Business Intelligence Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing team leadership, aligning the team and putting best practices in place;
- Onboarding the BI team and participating in planning for the project for migration from SSRS to Tableau environment within fraud reporting;
- Leading a team of BI developers and providing expert advice and leading in development, planning, performance, operations and release and deployment management;
- Bring best practices and emerging trends into the team and promoting innovative solutions and insights;
- Working closely with business to understand strategic and financial objectives, recommending solutions and alternatives and translating them into technical specifications and applications;
- Constructing and implementing physical database models and structures;
- Developing data extraction and transformation software components;
- Developing scripts to automate administrative tasks supporting and performance tuning reporting applications;
- Overseeing incident investigations to find root causes, then putting high-quality remediation plans into action;
- Managing complex deployment in load-balanced, service-oriented environment;
- Potentially testing, debugging, and performance analyzing and documenting environment components;
- Huddling with business leaders, technology professionals, vendors and outsourced partners to assess project viability, priority and communications effectiveness;
- Ensuring appropriate security levels are established and maintained for processes, information exchange and system implementations;
- Reviewing, defining, enforcing and influencing standards and quality metrics;
- Ensuring systems and operational availability meet or exceed negotiated service levels, report results;
- Respecting technology delivery practices, standards and project management disciplines;
- Helping develop and maintain issue prevention processes, participate in promptly determining and resolving incidents; and,
- Working effectively as a team, helping others to resolve service issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent;
- Experience with SQL, SQL Server Reporting Studio and Tableau;
- Knowledge using JIRA for issue tracking and product development, and knowledge of Kanban and Agile methodologies;
- Extensive knowledge of business functions;
- Experience with project management methodology;
- Excellent analytical skills and very strong relationship management skills;
- Ability to monitor, coach, and educate a small team;
- Ability to work independently as a senior lead on a diverse range of tasks or operational solutions support as assignments are highly complex and multi-faceted;
- Strong writing and presentation skills; and,
- Technical lead experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.