Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Learning Consultant. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting training and development programs for employees;
- Consulting on, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training and performance improvement solutions that are aligned with company business partners strategies and are aimed at enhancing the capabilities of employees and managers supporting a client-centric environment;
- Researching, recommending, designing, developing and delivering integrated, comprehensive training solutions based on analysis and assessment of business partner and learner needs;
- Consulting with cross functional project teams, leaders and stakeholders;
- Conducting on site interviews with staff and contractors on the job and with subject matter experts;
- Conducting needs assessments and consultations to identify and evaluate training requirements and need for learning;
- Designing and planning customized training programs through instructional design methodology to create successful learning experiences;
- Developing training materials and curriculum;
- Preparing learning recommendations;
- Implementing customized training programs;
- Managing and coordinating training schedule for team members;
- Ensuring full learning cycle, curriculum design, development, execution and reviews;
- Preparing learning recommendations;
- Coordinating or performing administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs; and,
- Ensuring that deliverables meet all defined standards of quality and effectiveness, while providing continuity throughout the end-to-end process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience and training;
- Eight to ten (8-10) years related experience;
- Solid design skills and ability to be forward-thinking and agile;
- Elearning experience, preferably Articulate Rise;
- Ability to juggle multiple demands and bring some creativity to a project;
- Ability to work with quick scrums and engage in brainstorming and not your typical ‘waterfall’ approach to designing a solution;
- Familiarity with basic design tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Lectora and Captivate;
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and group and the measurement of training effects;
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique;
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods;
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance, individual differences in ability, personality, and interests, learning and motivation and psychological research methods;
- Certification in Training and Development (CTDP) (an asset); and,
- Experience with high profile initiatives (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.