Senior .Net Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering web APIs and microservices for a distributed and highly complex Point of Sale (POS) application;
- Acting as a technical source of leadership for other developers on the team; and,
- Delivering scalable, performance, resilient and highly-available services that are part of a larger microservices architecture that exposes business functionality to the larger enterprise.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with .NET Core 2.2 and .NET Framework 4.6+;
- Experience in building web API and microservices applications;
- Experience in API design;
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodology;
- Experience working with Entity Framework and MS SQL Server;
- Experience in writing unit tests with xUnit or nUnit;
- Experience delivering applications through continuous integration and delivery processes;
- Experience working with Atlassian Stack including Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket;
- Experience working with Git Version control system and the Git Flow workflow;
- Experience with Docker and Dockerized .NET applications;
- Experience with Azure managed cloud services;
- Experience with API Meta-languages such as Swagger and using nSwag;
- Familiarity with Kubernetes as a container orchestrator;
- Experience in technical leadership of an agile scrum team (an asset);
- Experience with caching technologies such as Redis (an asset);
- Experience with Microservice patterns such as circuit breakers, exponential backoff, service discovery, raft algorithms, offline and sync (an asset);
- Experience with message bus technologies such as Kafka (an asset);
- Experience with asynchronous event processing, CQRS, domain driven design and event sourcing (an asset);
- Familiarity with securing microservices via JWT Tokens (an asset);
- Experience with structured ELK stack logging (an asset); and,
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Gold partnership (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.