IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget;
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements within the project and to then acquire the resources for the assigned projects;
- Defining the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its project life cycle;
- Coordinating the efforts of the project team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to the plan;
- Conducting project and stakeholder meetings managing expectations of the project stakeholders;
- Managing project budget within the project;
- Planning and scheduling project timelines within the project;
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools within the project;
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project;
- Presenting reports defining project progress, issues and mitigations implemented for issue resolution;
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project output / success; and,
- Completing project lessons learned and closure activities to close the required project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management/Business Information Systems, or a related field preferred;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ IT experience successfully implementing IT projects;
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification would be an asset;
- Experience with IT outsourcing solutions (Managed Services) and working with IT Managed Services Providers (MSP’s) would be an asset;
- Experience working with Technical Design Specifications (user interfaces, reports, system interfaces) is an asset;
- Excel at managing multiple stakeholder groups and interests;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills working with various stakeholder groups;
- Strong project management and leadership skills including coaching and team building (cross functional), negotiation and conflict management, critical thinking and problem solving, ability to motivate others, risk and issue management, budget and forecast management and change management;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – specifically Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote;
- Experience in delivering Infrastructure, Security, end user and Network projects;
- Writing Project Management Plans (Charters) and all supporting project documentation experience;
- Excellent collaboration, innovation and ability to be a team player; and,
- Experience running multiple initiatives (Projects) simultaneously.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.