Marketing Communications Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
- Create strong creative briefs that lead to compelling communications and experiences in retail environments;
- Support the creation & development of printed and digital deliverables for our brand stores and national channels;
- Conceptualize and design store fixtures elevating customer experiences aligning visual consistency across multiple store fixture concepts.;
- Collaborate with key partners and across Retail Planning, Brand, Marketing, Channel Marketing, Retail IT, and third-party vendors as required;
- Cross-functionally lead teams and vendors and influence key stakeholders across all levels to execute go-to-market activities, utilizing proven project management and relationship management skills to represent and respond to deliverables;
- Upload, schedule, and publish digital signage and music content to branded, dealer, and partner locations, using content management software;
- Liaise with creative agencies for content and creative development; and,
- Track and maintain the status of the digital signage creative.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years in a marketing, communications or advertising role post-secondary or related experience;
- Experience working in or interacting with the retail industry;
- Experience in leading effective client/vendor/cross-functional meetings;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications (especially Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and Media Encoder);
- Expert in the Microsoft Office suite of applications (especially Excel);
- Experience in working with creative agencies and vendors; and,
- Strong project coordination skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.