Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Trainer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
- The trainer is then expected to conduct and spearhead training on Office 365 migration. This includes and is not limited to;
- Foundations of Officer 365;
- One Note;
- One Drive;
- The device set up (Laptop, mobile);
- 1:1 Facilitations with executives;
- 1:1 Facilitations with Executive assistants;
- Training on Skype for Business, Conducting Skype meetings, Surface Hub training and Microsoft Tv Training;
- All training is either Classroom or Skype or E-learning. (Candidate must be comfortable with all 3 types of training methods);
- Assist with Mass Communication with LOBs and client groups to adopt the Office 365 package in order for the above training to be conducted;
- Work closely with the content designers to create course material and facilitation of training delivery; and,
- On occasion, the Trainer is expected to do administrative tasks such as Calendar scheduling with LOBs/executives, Carrying out Post training follow up and Post training survey.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Diploma in Adult Learning;
- Must have prior experience with Office 365;
- Experience running training sessions in a corporate environment;
- Comfortable presenting and facilitating sessions with C-suite level;
- Change management experience;
- Certification/Affiliation with the Canadian Society of Training and Development;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, must me speak clearly and be able to give clear directions;
- Successful Candidate should be flexible and be able to adapt to situation and change teaching methods to accommodate as needed;
- Active listener; and,
- We are looking for people with vibrant and positive personalities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.