ERP Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ERP Project Manager. This permanent position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating, and facilitating, all the activities required to deliver enterprise projects from the development and testing environments into production;
- Working with management, functional and technical teams;
- Working with the ITS management team and with staff to refine and clarify project scope and objectives;
- Identifying all linkages and dependencies with other projects and developing strategies to successfully achieve project results;
- Assisting in the development of tools that would be used by the project teams to support their project planning and implementation processes; and,
- Communicating effectively both written and oral with project resources, institutional stakeholders and business owners, and managing activity outcomes of the work team to ensure milestones, timeline and functionality are achieved based on the scope of the project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in related field;
- PMP designation;
- Six (6) years’ experience in project management;
- Demonstrated ability in leading and managing multiple projects and matrix teams;
- Experience leading projects involving third-party software implementations, integrations, and migrations;
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget;
- Ability to liaise with the organization to support progress on the project tasks and issues;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capability of providing leadership to a diverse project team and interacting comfortably with senior personnel in the organization;
- Comfortability working with highly technical IT subject matter experts;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with the ability to write or edit high quality business documents such as project plans, risk management plans, communication plans, progress reports and project wrap-up documentation);
- Excellent presentation, interviewing, facilitating, and negotiating skills;
- Superior meeting and time management skills;
- Proficiency in the direct management of cross-functional project teams;
- Proficiency with project management tools such as MS Project;
- Exposure to large-scale ERP implementations such as Banner, CRM, LMS, flexible learning and some experience with infrastructure and networking projects; and,
- Experience in the education sector (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.