Project Manager - Infrastructure/Network
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager - Infrastructure/Network. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing construction and renovation of capital projects;
- Ensuring audio-visual upgrades;
- Coordinating data center builds and moves;
- Cloud migrations;
- Networking implementations and upgrades including software and application deployment;
- Working with the project management office, capital development facilities management and the information technology services management team to refine and clarify project scope and objectives;
- Identifying all linkages and dependencies with other projects and developing strategies to be successful;
- Liaise with faculty, staff, students and external partners to deliver the project on time and on budget; and,
- Communicating effectively in both written and oral with project resources, institutional stakeholders and business owners, and managing activity outcomes of the work team to ensure milestones, timeline and functionality are achieved based on the scope of the project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree in related field;
- PMP designation;
- Six (6) years’ experience in project management;
- Experience with enterprise projects including CRM, Banner and Flexible Learning;
- Demonstrated ability in leading and managing multiple projects and matrix teams;
- Experience leading projects involving third-party software implementations, integrations, and migrations;
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget;
- Ability to liaise with the organization to support progress on the project tasks and issues;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capability of providing leadership to a diverse project team and interact comfortably with senior personnel in the organization;
- Comfortability working with highly technical IT subject matter experts;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with the ability to write or edit high quality business documents such as project plans, risk management plans, communication plans, progress reports and project wrap-up documentation;
- Excellent presentation, interviewing, facilitating, and negotiating skills;
- Superior meeting and time management skills;
- Proficiency in the direct management of cross-functional project teams;
- Proficiency with project management tools such as MS Project; and,
- Experience in the education sector (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.