Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Financial Analyst. This is a ten (10) month contract position to start immediately in Mississauga ON.
The Financial Analyst, Wireless Reporting and Analysis will be a key member of the Wireless Financial Reporting and Planning Team, and a key contributor to the overall Wireless Finance team. This includes being involved in providing support during month-end close, creating monthly analytical reports, and various ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
The successful candidate will need to possess strong analytical and technical skills along with a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel. The candidate will also have strong communication skills to build relationships at various levels of the organization.
- Analyzing monthly results and understanding business initiatives;
- Prepare journal entries for month-end close;
- Create analytical reports to help understand monthly results;
- Support Wireless Planning as needed (will need to help during Budget time); and,
- Provide financial knowledge to business partners.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Business background and/or working towards CPA designation;
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills);
- Strong technical and analytical skills including rate/volume variances;
- Understand accounting concepts where applicable;
- Ability to partner with cross-functional operational and finance teams;
- Advanced level Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Preferred to have wireless industry experience; and,
- Experience with SAP, BPC, Cognos is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.