Special Billing & Financial Audit
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Special Billing & Financial Audit. This is a ten (10) month contract position to start immediately in Mississauga ON.
- Assist the Manager, Internal Audit for Special Billing files in developing and executing the audit plan, and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal audits;
- Identify persistent error trends and report those trends to management;
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process;
- Propose practical and value-added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies; and,
- Small elements of project management.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills;
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports/ Additional assets;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Superior time, management skills and an ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Proven ability to establish priorities and adherence with stringent deadlines; and,
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.