Senior Business Transformation Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Transformation Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysis and development of business success "critical success factors";
- Analysis and development of architecture requirements design, process development, process mapping and training;
- Leading other functional staff to define business strategy and processes in support of transformation and change management activities;
- Participating in change impact analysis and change management activities;
- Participating in organizational realignment (job re-design organizational re-structuring);
- Coordinating development of training and coordination with other stakeholders; and,
- Creating presentations and present to various stakeholders, and facilitate meetings and discussions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Engineering Degree;
- A minimum of five (5) years oil and gas experience relating to pipeline systems; and,
- Reliability Security Clearance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.