Senior Analyst, Enterprise Client Interaction and Campaign Management (ECICM)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Analyst, Enterprise Client Interaction and Campaign Management (ECICM). This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in Toronto ON.
As a Senior Analyst within the Enterprise Client Interaction & Campaign Management team (ECICM) you will be responsible for providing analytical support on targeted marketing campaign initiatives. Your role will include leveraging data to identify meaningful campaign opportunities while developing and creating client lead lists in support of relevant customer acquisition and retention strategies. Ultimately the resource will formulate a contact list of leads which gets sent out to the channels for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Campaign Design & Execution - In this aspect of the role you will utilize campaign design methods and tools such as IBM’s Campaign Management application (previously UNICA). Knowledge and experience working with relational databases, Business Intelligence (BI) User Interfaces and programming languages (like SAS & SQL) is a significant asset.;
- Project Management & Relationship Building - Building strong relationships with internal and external partners is fundamental to your success. You must demonstrate effective project management skills and the ability to lead small scale direct marketing initiatives within a cross-functional team environment. Your ability to prioritize multiple deliverables, adapt to program changes as they arise and deliver within tight timelines will be critical to your success within this dynamic team.;
- Analysis & Problem Solving - You must have the ability to assimilate and analyze information from a variety of sources, make recommendations and present information in an easy and understandable manner. Experience in leveraging statistical and predictive;
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Ideally, a degree but will be overlooked for a good experience in marketing and campaign;
- Demonstrate 1-3 years’ experience in Database Marketing and Campaign Development;
- Strong communication skills – they must be able to talk to the business;
- Critical thinker – ability to make decisions;
- Ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way;
- FI experience a definite asset;
- It’s an asset to have prior experience leveraging a tool such as IBM Campaign Management (UNICA), or similar applications;
- Knowledge of Tableau is an asset; and,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.