Domain Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Domain Program Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting clients with understanding and engaging with our portfolio delivery services;
- Administering intake of new initiatives to portfolio including support of assessment, triage, prioritization, and assignment of intake items;
- Ensuring authoritative data source on portfolio projects is accurate and up-to-date and supporting team use of portfolio management technologies;
- Ensuring that project deliverables are complete and of high-quality based on our governance model;
- Supporting communication of, and adherence to, governance across portfolio – including tracking project compliance to project delivery framework (i.e. checkpoint/stage-gate requirements);
- Generating identified portfolio-level metrics and reports and supporting team with generation of metrics / reports across portfolio;
- Supporting HR activities and specifically performing on-boarding activities for new members of the team;
- Supporting team and cross-departmental strategic planning, financial management, and communication requirements;
- Supporting company wide portfolio/program/project prioritization;
- Reviewing team processes and procedures and recommending enhancements; and,
- Assisting in identifying appropriate technologies for portfolio management and developing operating procedures for their use.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Background in Project Management, Information Technology, Business, Accounting, or Finance;
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Office 365 skills;
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, ServiceNow, and Innotas platforms;
- Client / customer focused approach;
- Confidence and collaborative approach to problem solving;
- Previous coordination experience including demonstrated organizational and time management skills;
- The ability and desire to take high-level direction and work independently to translate it into a clear plan-to-delivery; and,
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as relationship building skills – comfortable talking in both technical and business lexicon to a range of audiences.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.