Information Security Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Security Consultant. This is a six (6) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
The successful candidate will be supporting the onboarding of current privilege accounts into a new system based on CyberArk. This role will be focused on 30% front-end development and 70% back-end.
- Relationship Building – Act as a focal point to the business units for all matters of Privileged Access Management and support the Senior Information Security Consultants on larger profile initiatives. Identify needs and contribute to governance initiatives in the development of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines, and recommend necessary changes to enhance information systems security;
- Consulting - Examine and interpret requirements documents, architecture diagrams and verbal information to determine if a project presents a security risk. Prepare and conduct security assessments for planned and unplanned initiatives across the organization. Research logical access control models and analyze the appropriateness of privileged access of user accounts; identify access remediation as required adhering to Logical Access Control standards and considering best practices, operational risks and business need of the groups;
- Access Control Expertise – Discuss and assimilate access control information per user account and compile lists for user accounts with required access changes or new user accounts with desired access information.
- Gather details of technology tools used with privileged accounts to access production end-points. Assess details of the usage of privileged IDs with the technology tools, and prepare use cases that feed into solution design; and,
- This resource will need to be able to understand the business requirements, then liaise with the technology teams to get an understanding of how they use their various technology/ applications and build a use-case and document the user side to gain an end;
- In summary, it is the “use cases” that have the granularity we need in terms of understanding, discussing and articulating privileged access usage of teams on a wide range of technology platforms (WIN, UNIX/Linux, Oracle, MS-SQL, Sybase, AS/400, z/OS, etc.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- A tech-savvy candidate who has a strong understanding of privileged access control;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Information Security;
- Strong experience with privileged access and related technologies (i.e. CyberArk);
- Experience with Windows and Unix Systems;
- Experience with Active Directory;
- Experience with Oracle Database, MS SQL, Sybase, DB2, and large platforms like AS/400, z/OS, and NonStop;
- Experience with Ticketing Systems (i.e. ServiceNow);
- Previous CyberArk experience highly preferred;
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision at executive levels. Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills;
- Collaborative, Strong teamwork orientation and collaborative capabilities with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing re-evaluation of priorities; and,
- Ability to work and liaise with a wide variety of technology teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.