Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Android Developer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start immediately in downtown Toronto.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Develop/Implement features Code Reviews & Unit Testing within the mobile application – 5 years;
- Experience in Integration services – 5 years;
- Experience in RESTful services – 3 year;
- Analyze feature requirements provided by the Business / Product team. – 5 years;
- Experience in developing Android applications – 5 years;
- Experience Coordinate with various teams (Business, Designers, Vendors, QA, Managers, etc.);
- Experience in Fixing defects /issues from the QA team – 5 years; and,
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.