CRM Dynamics Developers
Eagle is currently seeking a CRM Dynamics Developers. This is a eight (8) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting to, and being accountable to the assigned Project Manager;
- Completing tasks that are assigned;
- Follow the companies prescribed development and architectural standards, under the guidance of the Application Architect;
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements;
- Developing detailed plan to move the companies Currency Tenant from CRM 2011 to the Dynamics 365 Enterprise Tenant with all the desired enhancements;
- Working with ITS and business resources to finalize course of action;
- Coding, documenting, testing and training users on the new solution;
- Migrating existing data that business deems necessary;
- Ensuring that the developed solution fits in with the existing enterprise solution; and,
- Working with ITS to migrate on premise solution to the cloud.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College diploma or university degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or related field;
- Three (3) years’ experience developing with MS CRM 2013/2015;
- Three (3) years’ experience with SSIS/SSRS;
- Three (3) years’ experience with MS CRM Migration;
- One (1) year developing with CRM Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated expert knowledge in CRM development framework;
- Experience configuring and customizing forms, reports, workflows and processes;
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with multiple stakeholder at various levels in an organization;
- Demonstrated experience using and working within Agile framework;
- Demonstrated experience working with Kingsway (an asset);
- Demonstrated experience working with XRM Toolbox (an asset);
- Demonstrated experience with migration from On-Premise to the Cloud (an asset);
- MS CRM certifications (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.